Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Naked Chef...










It's that time of year where we get ready to go to our family cabin "up nort" every weekend in the fall. And this weekend is no exception. So much to pack, so much to do for such a short weekend getaway. Instead of cooking one of the main meals, Liam and I have decided that we will keep "the camp" supplied with homemade cookies. Liam is quite the baker. He loves to sample the "product" BEFORE it's finished and gets really excited about dumping the ingredients and stirring everything together. His future wife will thank me one day when she comes home from work to a home cooked meal. However, when he does bake, I can't convince him to wear all of his clothes...oh the dangers of cooking nude...not sure his wife will thank me for that one...but hey, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment